INSURANCE FOLLOW-UP SPECIALIST
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to reference the position in your email.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating collection follow-on unpaid or denied claims.
- Researching, appealing and resolving insurance claims.
- Following-up and collecting on electronic claims as well as correcting billing errors.
- Responding to correspondence from insurance carriers.
- Responding to patient billing inquiries.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Two years of medical billing experience (facility Billing a must)
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a high claims volume environment (40-60 claims daily)