PATIENT ACCESS AND PRE-REGISTRATION
Patient Access processes start well in advance of a patient’s scheduled date of service. Managing the complexities of different services and insurance company requirements has become a leading challenge for providers. Health leaders are turning to Aergo to solve these challenges and relieve their operations from these administrative burdens. With accuracy and efficiency, Aergo’s team of patient-centric representatives handles the scheduling, pre-registration, and obtaining insurance authorization for your patients. We use best practices to represent physicians, hospitals, and health systems across their services and diverse specialties. Our experienced and professional resources enable any or all the following pre-delivery of service functions:
REGISTRATION AND PRE-CERTIFICATION FOR SCHEDULED SERVICES
- Every engagement is customizable by service and volume variability.
- All projects are specific to client’s internal processes and protocols for patient engagement.
- Results include reduction in denials and incorrect bill submissions and expedited registration times on date of service.
- Limited overhead costs exist for clients as work is completed remotely from our Tennessee Support Center.
- Fees for outsourced services based on output and productivity metrics.
Aergo takes on staffing and activities preappointment and assumes responsibility for resource stability, turnover, attendance, and training with a specialized team of employees.
EXAMPLE CLIENTS WE SERVE
Changing patient access impacts revenue immediately.